The Finance Lane Terms and Condition.
- Terms and Condition
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://thefinancelane.com website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the contents such as information or software on Finance Lane’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Finance Lane’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the contents; or
- Transferring the contents to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Finance Lane at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must delete any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The contents on Finance Lane’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Finance Lane makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without restrictions, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Finance Lane does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Restrictions Point
There will be no event shall The Finance Lane or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without restrictions, loss of data or profit, or business interruption) The Finance Lane authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. This jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Content Accuracy
All the contents that appears on thefinancelane.com including technical, typographical, or photographic errors does not warrant that any of the contents on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Finance Lane may change the materials contained on its website at any time without further notice. However The Finance Lane does not make any commitment to update the contents.
The Finance Lane has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Finance Lane of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications or Any Changes
The Finance Lane may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.